If you plan or buy media, you live and die by each campaign’s success. And there’s no greater measure of that success than return on ad spend. Understanding the most effective elements of precision marketing enables agencies and brands to leverage insights discovered from previous campaigns. NCS provides a unique set of product offerings to continuously optimize all phases of the buying and planning process, from targeting/audience segmentation to In-Flight optimization and retro-active campaign measurement.
Critical to continuous media optimization is the identification of customers who are most receptive to your advertising and message—those viewers who actually purchase the product as a result of viewing your advertising. Targeting this group with your next campaign will raise your return on ad spend.
NCS can provide these capabilities to help achieve the goals of both the agency and advertiser:
1) Target Evaluator
- What: NCS will articulate the dollars potentially influenced by TV ads when you select programs based on buyers or sales volume of product.
- Application: Allocating media dollars and subsequently reaching your target audience is priority number one. NCS can help you understand the value of various consumer buyer definitions, and target media based on purchase behavior and campaign goals (i.e. drive trial, conquest competition, retain loyals, etc).
2) AdVantics on Demand™
- What: Choose the right program element without shrinking your GRPs to reach the most buyers or sales volume.
- Application: Similar to Target Evaluator, AdVantics On Demand goes one level deeper in television. Instead of just finding buyers, TV planning is opened up by applying audience buying behavior to adjustable elements such as programs and dayparts, while maintaining your gross rating points. In turn, agencies can use the advertiser’s budget more efficiently.
3) Audience AdVantics Targeting
- What: Integrating offline purchase data with 90%+ of the reachable ad impression via portals, publishers, ad networks, and programmatic technology partners.
- Application: In the digital and mobile realm, it is imperative to identify the optimal channels to launch and measure your campaign. NCS provides agencies with 15+ channel partners that are powered with NCS data, including Yahoo!, AOL, Google and more.
- What: Optimize creative, placement & delivery based on what drives the greatest incremental life throughout the campaign.
- Application: If a campaign is not delivering or meeting impression/sales expectations after four weeks, it’s time to switch it up – in real time. In-Flight enables agencies to change multiple campaign elements to reach any specific campaign goal, uncovering insights to share with the advertiser’s brand.
5) Sales Effect
- What: A precise and complete picture of incremental sales in response to your media campaign, broken down by buyer type, executional element and more.
- Application: Traditionally measured by impressions, ultimate success at NCS can be translated into incremental retail sales dollars. Agencies can utilize figures that chart ROAS and CPMs across historical norms and benchmarks. Furthermore, they can apply lessons of the sales effect study to future campaigns to ensure success.
See how NCS drives results here.