If you’re in adtech, or looking to break into adtech, there are few companies with a stronger pedigree than Nielsen Catalina Solutions, and no better time than right now to start working with us! Read about some of our newest open positions below.
Who is NCS?
Nielsen Catalina Solutions is a purchase-based ad targeting and ROAS measurement firm serving the CPG industry. We integrate in-store purchase data from over 90 MM households with media exposure data from TV, online, mobile, print, radio and CRM to help consumer packaged goods advertisers, agencies and media companies define their most valuable audience, reach them with advertising and measure incremental sales from the campaign. The joint venture between Nielsen and Catalina has helped over 200 advertisers and 450+ brands optimize ad performance to drive revenue growth and increase return on ad spend.
Lead NCS development and growth of strategic partnerships among channel partner publishers, that enable NCS annual revenue goals and long-term growth. Work collaboratively with NCS resources and parent companies (Nielsen and Catalina) on go to market engagements to maximize NCS revenue opportunities.
- Lead NCS sales and business development among current channel partners, ensuring successful NCS annual revenue goals and long-term growth. Work collaboratively with NCS resources and parent companies (Nielsen and Catalina) on go to market engagements to maximize revenue opportunities
- Identify and implement growth opportunities at channel partner publishers and relevant media agencies
- Identify and develop senior management relationships with channel partners
- Lead, assess, train and develop Channel Consulting staff
2. Director, Sales & Business Development (Three Positions: NYC, SF, Chicago)
We are looking for a Director of Channel Business to lead NCS business development by creating strategic partnerships among key prospect advertisers, channel partner publishers, media agencies and programmatic providers that enable NCS annual revenue goals and long-term growth. We need someone that can work collaboratively with NCS resources and parent companies (Nielsen and Catalina) on go to market engagements to maximize NCS revenue opportunities.
- Identify and implement sales prospecting at relevant CPG advertisers, media agencies and programmatic providers
- Lead pricing conversations and maintain consistent pricing and discounts across all constituents
- Build and manage a robust and scalable sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals and quotas
3. Delivery & Analytics Analyst (Two Positions: Chicago, Cincinnati)
The Delivery & Analytics team serves as a trusted advisor and solutions provider to our clients. As a member of Delivery & Analytics, you will start with a client problem or challenge and work backwards to create the right process and mix of solutions/product to tackle that opportunity and provide insights. As a Project Analyst, your objective is to drive client value by assisting in the analysis and preparation of client deliverables.
- Contribute to client deliverables and deliver integrated insights and analyses
- Conduct research and contribute to presentations
- Provide insights to client inquiries and deliver high level of service
- Attend client meetings with senior account team members
4. Associate Business Analyst (Two Positions)
Nielsen Catalina Solutions is looking to add an Associate Business Analyst to our Finance team, this role will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes to ensure timely and accurate payment processing, invoicing, collections and cash application.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable
- Invoicing clients accurately and timely according to contract terms & conditions
- Applies payments received and researches unapplied payments to determine correct allocation
- Coordinating periodic AR reviews within finance team
Carl Spaulding, NCS’ Executive Vice President of Client Consulting, will be among the industry executives on hand to answer questions in an upcoming webinar co- presented by the Cambridge Group and The Nielsen Company. The presentation takes place next Tuesday, March 18th at noon and will be focused on mass and precision marketing. It is free to register.
More event information from the Cambridge Group:
Join us to learn about two very different, but equally powerful case studies. One fast-growing media company is helping its advertisers find their potential Super Consumers via mass marketing, and an upward-bound consumer durables company built a proprietary, predictive modeling process based on Super Consumers to generate more, better leads. Learn from these two companies how to find your own Super Consumers and use them as a beacon in your fundamental business processes to produce game-changing outcomes.